Design and Decor Tip of the Week!
My Blog

Design and Decor Tip of the Week!

5 Ways To update your home!

3- Home Addition to Add Value:
A two-story addition that includes 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms a cozy den upstairs, New Kitchen, Living room with a fire place, Family room, Dining Room, GrandMa's bedroom and a fancy Powder Room downstairs is a huge investment - costing on average, $450,000.

You'll see about  250,000 of that investment coming back to you at sale time.

Before you start a large project, know the value of your home and the value of the biggest, best home in your immediate neighborhood.

Add your current home value and the cost of the addition. If that number is more than the cost of your best home in the neighborhood, then you're unlikely to recover your money. Instead of remodeling, consider moving to a New Home!

Plan carefully, set your budget and be creative!

Call Farah Homes at 510-676-5898 for a free consultation today! See what sets us apart from competition.

6 Comments to Design and Decor Tip of the Week!:

Comments RSS
concrete patios on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:49 AM
I like the design and decor tip of the week and its really sound admirable tips you have shared here. I would like to follow your every kind of tips for my home room design. Thanks
Reply to comment

farah ghatala on Monday, April 01, 2013 1:24 PM
Thank you so much for your feedback and I am so happy that my blogs are of some benefit to my visitors. Please feel free to share my blog with your friends and family.

www.modernsteeldoors.com/ on Monday, April 01, 2013 3:47 AM
I want to remodel my Kitchen because it is an old model. It would be better if you give some gorgeous pics via your next post. Besides this, I'll contact to you immediately. Thanks
Reply to comment

farah ghatala on Monday, April 01, 2013 1:21 PM
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a positive feedback. I will definitely put some kitchen photos soon. I am working on a Kitchen remodel in San Jose and waiting for it to be done. In the meanwhile please feel free to contact me via email or phone call if you have any question regarding your kitchen.

Uttarkashi Tourism on Saturday, April 06, 2013 2:03 AM
You got a very helpful weblog I've been right here reading through for about an hour or so. I'm the beginner as well as your achievement is extremely a lot a good motivation personally.
Reply to comment

blogcauseon on Monday, May 20, 2013 11:49 AM
Hello.This post was extremely fascinating, especially because I was searching for thoughts on this topic last Saturday.
Reply to comment